Ready for Spring? Care for the environment with some gorgeous reusable bags in bright spring colors! Sure to kick the winter blues! For the months of February and March get 10% off your entire shopping cart thru 3/1/17. Use code march2017 at checkout. SHOP NOW
Resources For Families
Learning together as a family is the perfect way to educate children on the importance of becoming responsible environmental citizens.
Start with a conversation and then move into action
- It’s never too soon or too late to have a conversation with your children about the environment
- Talk to them about why it’s important to protect the environment. Don’t be surprised if they know more than you think!
- Ask them for suggestions about what your family can do to help the environment.
- Make a list of their suggestions and then implement new practices. Be sure to review the family’s progress each week.
- This summary of the plastic pollution problem can guide your family’s conversation about the environment. It includes brainstorming topics.
- Want to start helping the environment right now? Complete this household survey on the usage of disposable bags, bottles, and cups as a family project. Knowing your household’s habits reveal areas where positive changes can be made.
- See our list of recommended conservation books.
- Download the Family Learning guide for more tips, activities, and ideas.
You Can Help
Your simple actions can make a huge difference.
Spread the word about our mission to educate children, families and individuals about the environmental and health costs we pay for the convenience of using plastic products. #BagsForEducation #OneBagOneChild