Dear Friends, Community Members and Supporters,
My mom and I are so excited to unveil a new, redesigned Conservingnow.com today! The new site has a bold and modern aesthetic that reflects the beauty of the environment around us, as well as our passion for creating change in our every day lives. Our new website, created with our community in mind, has many new features including:
- A simplified message. We want you to be able to easily find everything you need to start making changes in your home or work lives.
- More visual elements, such as photo galleries, videos, infographics, maps and related links, that help you see our passion and bring the stories to life.
- A streamlined shopping experience allows you to easily see all of our products in a more clear way. Customers will be able to easily move back and forth between their shopping cart and product pages, allowing for mixing and matching of different styles and lines.
- And speaking of an incredible shopping experience, we are pleased to also announce the arrival of LOQI reusable bags on Conservingnow.com. We have spent the summer “testing” LOQI bags and are in love! With so many different styles and designs, LOQI bags allow us to offer our customers even more ways to “ditch the plastic”!
- Updated resources for teachers, families and individuals. Each day we learn about so many great resources to help each and every one of go greener. It is our passion to share these with you in a concise, easy to apply way so that you can get started today.
- Easy-to-find social sharing icons integrated into every page.
Over the past four years, we have loved learning and growing with you. With your support we have given away hundreds of thousands of FREE static clings. Additionally, as 100% of our profits fund our classroom education kits, your support and purchases have allowed us to give away thousands of classroom education kits to teachers all over America. We could not be more excited to share this passion.
Please try out the new Conservingnow.com and let us know what you think. With your input, we will continuously improve the site and add more content, voices and partnerships.
We hope you’ll enjoy the new Conservingnow.com! We look forward to seeing you online!
Warmly, Meghan and Gayle