All new curriculum edition! We have expanded the message of our curriculum to include other types of plastic products and the environmental and health problems caused by our dependence on plastic. Our curriculum is over 60 pages, with study units and activities for Pre-school / K-12 students.
Education plays a huge part in helping people understand the environmental and health costs we pay for the convenience of using plastic products. Our goal is for these lessons to influence our young people and their families to consider the environment when making simple daily choices.
Our comprehensive content gives teachers a rich, concise background of information about plastic and its impact on the environment and human health. Our curriculum is a valuable one-stop resource designed to save lesson preparation time.
You can sponsor a classroom to receive a classroom education kit, or you can purchase one.
Each ConservingNow Classroom Education Kit includes:
- 30 Cotton Reusable Bags for students to decorate in class and take home
- 30 Bring Your Own Bag Static Window Cling for parent’s car window
- Comprehensive Teaching Curriculum:
- 6 Grade-specific Study Units and Activities (Pre-K through High School)
- Extensive Teacher/Parent Content
- Eco-awareness Day Materials
- Discussion Guides
- Presentation Slides
- “Earth Protector” student certificates (recommended for K – 6)
- Certificate of Completion (recommended for 7 – 12)
- Recommended Environment Book List for Parents/Teachers
- Digital file format making the curriculum more eco-friendly!*
- Family Involvement Materials including:
- Letter To Parents explaining the purpose of the study unit
- Household Survey
- Family Bag Calendar
- Special gift for the teacher! One ConservingNow Ultra Sturdy Oversized Cotton Tote. This popular bag is big enough for all of your teaching supplies and more.
- And much more…
*Curriculum will be emailed in PDF file format. You will need the free Adobe Reader, or another PDF file reader to be able to access the file.